Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sooo.......

Well since I have been MIA for a couple of weeks let's get down to business.  #1-mean people suck! and  #2 my sis-in-law is opening a bootcamp studio.  I have been maintaining my regime, but it looks like any hopes for improving mileage is just not going to happen this month.  Too much going on!!  (Just like everyone else!)  This blogging proves harder than I thought that it would be.  Mostly because I forget about it for a few days.  But as they say, slow and steady............I don't think I'll make my millions with this blog, but let hope it helps me stay honest and on track.  How can I go to a boot camp class if I'm out of shape???  Some sis-in-law I'd be.  Guess I'll have to break out the weights and do lunges too.  Crap!  I hate lunges!!  Well we shall see how this all pans out....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info (full name, email, mailing address). Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
    runningdivamom at yahoo dot com
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete